Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Video - Noisettes - Wild Young Hearts




The Noisettes are a London-based trio preforming what has been described as indie rock, garage-punk, rock, pop-rock, and everything in between. Guitarist Dan Smith, singer/bassist Shingai Shoniwa, and drummer Jamie Morrison were quite the sensation in the UK, and recently made the trip across the ocean to start their own British Invasion. They have been hard at work, touring with TV on the Radio, Bloc Party, Muse, and Lady Gaga. They have also logged performances on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Wendy Williams Show, and The Late Show with David Letterman.

Wild Young Hearts (New Version)


Just last week, Noisettes released their latest album, Wild Young Hearts. I received a email about a promotion that makes it possible to buy the 10-song cd for just $5.00! Amazon is responsible, and you can download it by clicking here. Once I give it a couple of listens, I will visit Noisettes again with the review. So far, I can tell you I really love song and video for the title cut, Wild Young Hearts.



I would be remiss if I didn't point out lead singer/bassist Shingai is beautiful, and the boys adorable. Their sound is kinda Blondie meets the GoGos for the 21st Century, with infectious rhythms layered with lots of joy. You can find out more about Noisettes by checking them out on MySpace here.

2 comments:

  1. A few years ago Spin magazine had listed the Noisettes as one of the bands to watch out for - on this advice I managed to get a few tracks from them and fell in love with their diverse sound. As a band they look cozy and hot!
    I particularly like the song Signs (2005).

    ReplyDelete
  2. SteveA, great that you knew them - I am just learning. If you didn't already have the latest, I would suggest you buy it. I am really enjoying it muchly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails